- Creator / Artist / Designer:Willy Daro
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1970
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):77 x 35 x 21,5 cm
- Weight:8 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Modern Art / Hollywood Regency / Brutalist
- Materials:Brass / Stone Agate
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Table lamp by Willy Daro (Belgian designer), dating from the 1970s.
Dimensions of the stone: H: 30cm, L: 14cm, D: 14cm
Very good general condition. Note, some oxidations on the bottom of the bronze base (see images).
Two new E27 Led bulbs are offered to you.
Delivery possible worldwide, on request.
Willy Daro is a Belgian designer recognized worldwide for his high quality lighting during the 60s / 70s, his company ceases its activities in 1987.
Other artists have also created bronze and brass lights supporting agate, minerals, coral, seashell, stone, typical of this 70's era such as Willy Rizzo, Maison Jansen, Maison Charles, Henry Fernandez, Jacques Duval-Brasseur, Lova Creation , Paul Moerenhout, Isabelle Masson, Isabelle & Richard Faure (Maison Honoré), Georges Mathias, Mário J. Pires, Violette, Roméo Réga Paris ....