- Creator / Artist / Designer:Willy Daro
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1970
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):24 x 11,5 x 13,5 cm
- Weight:1 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Modern Art / Hollywood Regency / Brutalist
- Materials:Brass / Stone Agate
Willy Daro founded his company Les Nouveaux Ateliers Willy Daro SPRL, Brussels, Belgium), somewhere in the 1960s.
Atmosphere / Table lamp in perfect condition.
Willy Daro is a Belgian designer recognized worldwide for these high-quality lights. His business will cease operations in 1987.
Other artists have also created brass and agate lights, minerals, corals, shells typical of this 70's era such as Willy Rizzo, Maison Jansen, Maison Charles, Henry Fernandez, Jacques Duval-Brasseur, Lova Creation, Paul Moerenhout, Isabelle Masson, Isabelle & Richard Faure (Maison Honoré), Georges Mathias, Mário J. Pires, Violette, Romeo Réga Paris ....