- Creator / Artist / Designer:VICTOR SZCZEBLEWSKI
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "V. SZCZEBLEWSKI 1889" +"IA"
- Period:19th Century / 1889
- Country of Origin:Polish
- Dimensions (H x W x D):24 X 8 cm
- Weight:3 Kg
- Style:Classic / Romantism
- Materials:Bronze / Marble
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Bronze sculpture of a young boy "newsboy" whistling hands in his pockets, on a marble base.
Made by a great Polish sculptor in the 19th century: VICTOR SZCZEBLEWSKI
High quality workmanship, precise details (feet, clothes with holes, ...)