- Artist - Designer:Victor Bruyneel (1859- ? )
- Period:End of 19th century, ca 1890
- Dimensions (H x W x D):23cm x 10cm x 10 cm
- Weight:3 Kg
- Material:Patinated Bronze
- Free Belgium Delivery
- International delivery on request
Bronze sculpture by Victor Léopold BRUYNEEL.
Representing a bust of an elegant lady in the Parisian Belle Epoque, brown shaded patina.
Signed on the back "V. BRUYNEEL PARIS" (see picture).
Very good quality, perfect condition.
International shipping on request
Victor Bruyneel was a sculptor born in Paris in 1859, he mainly sculpted busts of elegant Parisian ladies during the Art Nouveau period.
In the manner of Anton Nelson, Emmanuel Villanis, Georges Charles Coudray, Gustave Van Vaerenbergh, Georges Van der Straeten, Alfred Jean Foretay, Aristide de Ranieri...