- Period:End fo 19th or begin of 20th Century
- Country of Origin:Japan
- Dimensions (H x W x D):35 x 20 x 20 cm
- Weight:10 Kg
- Number of components:6
- Condition:Used, traces of wear due to age and use
- Materials:Sandstone, Ceramic
Price:1350 € / set of 6
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
" TOKKURI " set of 6 traditional sake stoneware bottles, Japan, Meiji period, late 19th century.
Decorated with the names and locations by the manufacturers, calligraphed with Kanji characters, shiny feldspar glaze.
This series of bottles has traces of use related to age and use: a few cracks, chipped necks and losses.
A Tokkuri is a bottle generally made of ceramic (or porcelain or glass or bamboo) intended for serving sake, the traditional Japanese beer.
The sake is then poured into small ceramic cups called Choko, Guinomi, Sakazuki or even Masu in wood.