- Creator / Artist / Designer:Louis SUE & André MARE (attributed)
- Issuer / Manufacturer:CHRISTOFLE O. GALLIA
- Mark / Label:Yes, Christofle's stamp + cat's head + numbered 0237
- Period:20th Century / 1920s
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W x D):25 x 25 x 25 cm
- Weight:0,7 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Art Nouveau / Art Deco
- Materials:Silverware / Silver Plates
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Rare silver-plated cup from the Goldsmith CHRISTOFLE (O. GALLIA), style between Art Nouveau & Art Déco, production between 1921 and 1931.
Stamped piece, numbered "0237", hallmarked "O. GALLIA" for Orfèvrerie Gallia for CHRISTOFLE and a "cat's head".
Piece attributed to Louis SUE & André MARE for for the O. Gallia edition (Orfèvrerie Christofle).
Fruit bowl, bicuit dish or even table centerpiece made of quality silver plated, Maillechort type also called white metal or sometimes Alpaca, a silvery metal in the mass which therefore does not wear out.
Several great Designers of the Art Deco era edited models for Gallia Christofle at that time, notably Edouard SANDOS, Luc LANEL, Louis SUE & André MARE ...