- Creator / Artist / Designer:A. Semlinck
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "A Semlinck"
- Period:20th Century / 1910
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W):36 x 25 cm
- Weight:0,5 Kg
- Style:Romantism / Realism
- Materials:Paper / Watercolor
- Belgium Delivery:20€
- France Delivery:25€
- Europe Delivery:30€
- Worldwide Delivery:40€
Watercolour on paper signed by A. Semlinck late 19th century or early 20th century.
Seascape representing boats and barges stranded on the beach at low tide, probably Flanders or Zeeland.
Realistic style seascape Marine.
Very good condition, with original frame and protective glass (39 x 50 cm).
Signed lower left "A. Semlinck".
Good realization, nice proportions, good play of colours, strangely we did not find anything about the artist, A. Semlinck is probably a pseudonym.