- Creator / Artist / Designer:Melani Salvatore
- Signature / Monogram:No
- Period:20th century - 1920 to 1940
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):50 x 55 x 11 cm
- Weight:15 Kg
- Style:Art Deco
- Materials:Patinated Metal / Black Marble
Sculpture of an Art Deco archery shooter ' Archer ', metal patinated (commonly called "artistic bronze") with a green patina typical of the Art Deco period.
Bow in ivory, base in black marble and onyx.
In very good condition, unsigned (identical model in photos attached).
Died very young (at the age of 32), he worked for the Belgian sculpture factory "Carli" in Brussels with Italian artists such as R. Aurili, Guelfo Guelfi, M. Togneri, Dommisse ....
Man in sport and effort are his favorite subjects.