- Issuer / Manufacturer:SABINO France
- Period:20th Century / 1920/30
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W ):8 x 6 cm
- Weight:0,4 Kg
- Number of components:2
- Style:Art Deco
- Materials:Opalescent Pressed Glass
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
SABINO FRANCE, series of two animal sculptures representing birds in Art Deco style and period in opalescent pressed glass, dating from the 1930s.
Both sculptures are in perfect condition.
Secure international shipping possible, transport price on request.
At the beginning of the 1920s, decorative objects in pressed / sandblasted glass (cups, vases, knick-knacks, animal sculptures and figures of women) were created and were very successful. Some of them will produce chandeliers, table lamps, wall lights ... Some artists and companies will take advantage of this craze, note René Lalique, Marius Sabino, Jean Gauthier (Ezan ...), Charles Ranc, Verlys, Etling, Petitot, Degué ....