- Creator / Artist / Designer:ROGER SPRUNGER (1920-2008)
- Issuer / Manufacturer:DUNBAR (USA)
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1970s
- Country of Origin:USA
- Dimensions (H x W x D):44 x 100 x 100 cm
- Weight:15 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Modernist Design
- Materials:Chromed Steel / Smoked Glass
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
ROGER SPRUNGER for DUNBAR, Coffee Table in Chromed and Twisted Steel Blades, circa 1970s
Very good original condition, some signs of normal wear due to time.
Round thick glass shelf, all forming a stable whole.
Realization in the same spirit as some other Designer such as Knut Hesterberg for Ronald Schmit, Luciano Campanini ...
By 1910, DUNBAR had forged a reputation as a supplier of ultimate quality, handcrafted products to America's most discerning clientele.
In 1931, Designer Edward J Wormley joined forces with DUNBAR and remained with the company as Director of Design for over three decades.
Around 1950, DUNBAR would become an icon in the history of American design and furniture. The introduction of new models from several international designers including Roger Sprunger is also a success for the company.
DUNBAR Furniture is now part of the 21st century with a mission to provide timeless designs to an international audience.
Today, DUNBAR furniture perpetuates the heritage of design integrity and innovation.