- Creator / Artist / Designer:Roger Guérin
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "Guérin"
- Period:20th Century / 1930
- Price:850 €
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):20 x 23 x 23 cm
- Weight (kg):1
- Number of components:1
- Style:Art Deco
- Materials:Bandstone / Ceramic
Rare vase with lions in Art Deco stylized sandstone edited by Roger Guérin and whose sculptor designer is still unknown at the moment.
In a perfect state.
Bibliography: This sculpture is reproduced on p.80 in "At the mercy of the sandstone - From Art Nouveau to Art Deco - Roger Guérin & Egard Aubry" Stéphane Pignolet, Cécile Schaack, Inge Taillie - published in 2007 by "Musée Le Clockarium ".