- Period:20th Century / 1930
- Dimensions (H x W x D):40 x 230 x 87 cm
- Weight (kg):60
- Condition:To restore
- Style:Art Deco / Modernist
- Material:Velvet fabric
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
Art Deco Sofa style and period, ca 1930. High quality and made in the spirit of the "Polar Bear" model by Jean Royère but also of certain models by René Drouet, a beautiful well-balanced line! See the 2 lastest images...
Also called recamier or sometimes chaise longue, this canapé needs to be restored, reupholstered, covered or maybe simply cleaned, the old fabric is velvet and the upholstery still seems good...
A rare piece very typical of the Art Deco period. This simplicity and sobriety is perfect for our living rooms and modernist interiors.