- Creator / Artist / Designer:Patrice Maffei
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Kappa France
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1971
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W x D):32 x 90 x 90 cm
- Weight:30 Kg
- Style:Modernist Design
- Materials:Stainless Steel / Glass
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
Coffee or lounge table, brushed stainless steel and glass top.
Model "Comète" designed by the French designer Patrice Maffei and edited by Kappa France in 1971, sometimes attributed (wrongly) to Michel Boyer or François Monnet.
It is important to know that this table has never been re-edited!
Table in very good condition.