- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1940 - 1960
- Country of Origin:Czechoslovakia
- Dimensions (H x W x D):80 x 69 x 69 cm
- Weight:8 Kg
- Number of components:2
- Style:Czechoslovak Design
- Materials:Beech ou Poplar Wood / Velvet Fabric
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Pair of small vintage armchairs, very nice line, rare, comfortable and light.
I have not yet found the designer, more than probably a Czechoslovakian design, in the taste of Miroslav Navratil for Vertex, Frantisek Jirak, Jan Vanek for Up Zavody ....
Velvet and woodwork in perfect condition and period, 1950s / 1960s.