- Period:18th or 19th Century
- Country of Origin:China
- Dimensions (H x W x D):97 x 56 x 33 cm
- Weight:10 Kg / Pair
- Number of components:2
- Style:Asian Art / Qing Dynasty
- Materials:Enamelled Bronze / Jade / Semi precious Stones
Price:4250 € / Pair
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Pair of bronze and cloisonné enamel planters (jardinières), China, Qing dynasty, probable Jiaqing period, mounted as a lamp in the 1970s (removable).
Rectangular with cut sides resting on four ruyi-shaped legs. Cloisonné enamel panels decorated with lotus flowers in spare cartridges against a background of foliage scrolls. Flat edges decorated and underlined with a Greek frieze.
Two shrubs and their jade leaves and semi-precious stones emerging from hard stone rocks.
The planters are in good condition, we will note some lack of foliage and semi-precious stone petals.