- Creator / Artist / Designer:Pablo Picasso (1881-1971)
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Desso (Walwijk, Holland)
- Mark / Label:Yes
- Period:20th Century / about 1990
- Dimensions (H x W):120x 90 cm
- Weight:5 Kg
- Style:Cubism / Modernism
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
PABLO PICASSO "Portrait de femme au chapeau à pompons et au corsage imprimé "(Portrait of a woman with a hat with pompoms and a printed bodice).
Published by DESSO about 1990, N ° 159/500,
Rug / Rug in pure new wool.
Limited edition of 500 copies, number 159/500.
DESSO was founded in 1930 in Oss in the Netherlands, producer of woven rugs for residential and commercial use. The DESSO brand offers over 85 years of experience in manufacturing innovative and premium carpet solutions. Very active in the 50s 60s 70s with trendy and contemporary design productions.
Its manufacturing facilities are located in Waalwijk in the Netherlands and in Dendermonde in Belgium.
Today Desso is commercially active in more than 100 countries around the world.