- Creator / Artist / Designer:MAURICE BURKE
- Issuer / Manufacturer:ARKANA
- MarK / Label:Yes
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century
- Dimensions (H x W x D):81 x 51 x 55 cm
- Weight:7 Kg/each
- Number of components:2
- Style:European Design
- Materials:Cast Aluminium / Fiberglass Polyester
Price:650 € / Pair
Pair of white "Tulip" swivel chairs, design by MAURICE BURKE, seats produced by ARKANA in the 1960s.
New upholstery, the cushions are covered in fuchsia-colored linen (thick, removable fabrics).
The thermoformed foam wafers are original and in perfect condition.
These 2 armchairs are in very good condition, to report a blow on the edge of a chair (see photo detail).
These models are very similar and of equal quality to the ' Tulip ' fans of Charles Ray Eames afor Knoll International.