Art Deco silver plated tray by LUC LANEL for the CHRISTOFLE Goldsmiths ( Gallia ).
Model designed in 1931 for the liner "Le Normandie".
Stamped, numbered and stamped "GALLIA" for CHRISTOFLE.
The bowl, the base, the balls are removable for easy cleaning.
Fruit bowl, biscuit dish or table centrepiece made of quality silver plated metal, also called white metal or sometimes Alpaca, Maillechort, silver plated metal in the mass which does not wear.
Several great designers of the Art Deco period produced models for Gallia Christofle at that time, notably Edouard SANDOS, Luc LANEL,... and Louis SUE & André MARE.
- Creator / Artist / Designer:LUC LANEL (1893 - 1965)
- Issuer / Manufacturer:GALLIA for CHRISTOFLE
- Mark / Label:Yes, Christofle's stamp + numbered
- Period:20th Century / 1931
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W x D):10 x 37 x 37 cm
- Weight:3 Kg
- Style:Art Deco / Modernism
- Materials:Silverware / Silver Plates
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request