- Period:19th Century
- Dimensions (H x W x D):76 x 125 x 75 cm
- Weight:30 Kg
- Condition:Excellent, fully restored
- Style:Napoleon III
- Materials:Rosewood, Sycomore, Palissander, Bronze
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
Louis XVI Directoire table or desk entirely inlaid with rosewood, sycamore, pallissander veneer... dating from the 19th century.
In the manner of RVLC Roger Van Der Cruse called Lacroix.
Decorated with stylized flowers in checkerboard, brass belt, square section "spindle" legs, 2 large drawers.
Fully restored, in perfect condition, very stable base.
Provenance: Castle of Soheit-Tinlot in Belgium.