- Creator / Artist / Designer:Louis-Marie Londot (1924-2010)
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "ML Londot - AD 3/25 - 4/73"
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1973
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):100 x 70 x 4 cm
- Weight:5 Kg
- Style:Modernism / Pop Art / Abstract
- Material:Serigraphy on paper
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
"Le Camion Culbuteur Jaune" (Mars 1973), 3/25 small print serigraph by the painter Louis-Marie Londot, 25 copies all different in color.
Signed and numbered lower right.
Very good original condition.
Framing under glass.
L-M Londot is an essential painter of the abstract and Belgian Pop Art with Evelyne Axell, Pol Mara, ..... Four other works of the artist are visible and available on the site (oil, agglomeration ...)
Bibliography: Similar work listed on page 58 of the catalog "Louis-Marie Londot", Maison de la Culture de Namur 2015 (see image)
Biography: Louis-Marie Londot was born on March 11, 1924 in Namur (Belgium) and died on December 15, 2010 in Bioul (Belgium). Master of polychromic sacred art, he evolves towards abstract art with simple and even sometimes anecdotal subjects but an art always dominated by colors and the artistic richness of their contrast. He then moved on to Pop Art and took part in the ‘Pop Art 'exhibition at the Palais des Beaux Arts in 1965 in Brussels. The ‘Maison de la culture 'in Namur devoted an exhibition to him in 1978 and a catalog was created in 2105 during an exhibition dedicated to him at the Maison de la Culture in Namur.