- Creator / Artist / Designer:Louis-Marie Londot (1924-2010)
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "ML Londot 64"
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1964
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):80 x 50 x 4 cm
- Weight:3 Kg
- Style:Modernism / Pop Art / Abstract
- Materials:Oil On Panel / Platster / Cement
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Expressionist Mixed Media on panel, agglomerates and colored impasto of the " cement " type ( in the manner of Bram Bogart's ' impasti ' ), dated 1964.
M-L Londot is an essential artist of Belgian Pop Art (with Evelyne Axell, Pol Mara, ....)
Painting in perfect original condition, original black frame.
Another oil on canvas by the artist is visible and available on this site.
Louis-Marie Londot, born March 11, 1924 in Namur (Belgium) and died December 15, 2010 in Bioul (Belgium), is an artist-painter. A master of polychromic sacred art, he evolved into abstract art with simple and even sometimes anecdotal subjects 'but an art always dominated by colors and the artistic richness of their contrast. He then moved on to Pop Art and participated in the ‘Pop Art' exhibition at the Palais des Beaux Arts in 1965 in Brussels. The ‘Maison de la culture' in Namur devoted an exhibition to him in 1978 and a catalog was created in 2105 during an exhibition dedicated to him at the Maison de la Culture in Namur.