- Period:19th Century
- Dimensions (H x W x D):128 x 80 x 40 cm
- Weight:70 Kg
- Condition:Excellent, fully restored
- Style:Napoleon III
- Materials:Rosewood, Sycomore, Palissander, Oak, Bronze
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
Lady's Desk / Secretary with flap, entirely inlaid with rosewood, sycamore, rosewood veneer... dating from the 19th century, Napoleon III period.
Topped with a Rance marble, checkerboard inlay, large top drawer, six drawers under the flap, writing pull, double low door.
Fully restored, in perfect condition, very stable base (oak structure).
Provenance: Castle of Soheit-Tinlot in Belgium.