- Creator / Artist / Designer:Gianni VERSACE
- Signature / Monogram:Signed VERSACE "Gorgona" ROSENTHAL
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Rosenthal Germany
- Mark / Label:Yes
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century
- Country of Origin:Italy
- Dimensions (H x W x D):21 x 8 x 8 cm
- Weight:0,2 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
Candlestick / Candelabra of the brand VERSACE (Giovanni) Collection "Gorgona" black and gold, edited by the famous porcelain factory " Rosenthal " (Germany).
This model is no longer published, only in white.
The Medusa Head and Meander Ribbon are inextricably linked with the Versace name. With the “Gorgona” gift collection, Rosenthal highlights these exclusive design elements. The individual objects are characterized by a simple, classic design and high-quality materials - fine porcelain and precious gold plating. The angular shape of the vases, bowls and boxes highlights the head of Medusa in relief in the center of the objects.
Giovanni Maria Versace, known as Gianni Versace, born December 2, 1946 in Reggio Calabria and died July 15, 1997 in Miami Beach, is an Italian designer and the founder of the Versace brand, internationally renowned for its clothing and cosmetic creations.