- Creator / Artist / Designer:Karl Palda
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Karl Palda bohemian glass
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1920 - 1940
- Country of Origin:Czechoslovakia
- Dimensions (H x W x D):8,5cm x 14cm
- Weight:1 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Art Deco / Modern Art
- Materials:Glass, Crystal, Cut glass
KARL PALDA, red constructivist ART DECO Bohemian glass box, circa 1930
Some chips are to be reported inside (see photo detail).
The Karl (or Carl or Karel) Palda firm was founded in 1888 in Haida, Nový Bor, in Bohemia.