- Artist / Designer:Karl Palda
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Karl Palda bohemian glass
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1920 - 1940
- Country of Origin:Czechoslovakia
- Dimensions (H x W x D):25cm x 15 x 10 cm
- Weight:1 Kg
- Number of components:8
- Style:Art Deco / Cubism
- Materials:Glass, Crystal, Cut glass
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- France Delivery:On request
- Europe Delivery:On request
- Worldwide Delivery:On request
KARL PALDA, authentic Art Deco geometric cut crystal liqueur set, cubist constructivist form, Bohemia circa 1930.
Composed of 8 pieces, this set includes 1 decanter and its stopper and 6 glasses in perfect condition, only two small chips on the stopper (see last picture).
Most of the pieces available on the market are very late editions, this set dates well from the 1930s.
The firm Karl (or Carl or Karel) Palda was founded in 1888 in Haida, Nový Bor, Bohemia.