- Creator / Artist / Designer:Karl Friedrich Förster
- Issuer / Manufacturer:KFF
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1980s
- Country of Origin:Germany
- Dimensions (H x W x D):81 x 52 x 46 cm
- Weight:5 Kg
- Number of components:2
- Materials:Lacquered Metal / Plywood
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
Surprising pair of MEMPHIS style armchairs designed by the German Designer KARL FRIEDRICH FÖRSTER and edited by KFF in the 1980s, approaching modernist and constructivist sculpture.
Black lacquered metal structures, the seats and backs are in red folded plywood.
In very good condition, very stable.
Seat height: 48cm
Bold and hyper graphic design, these armchairs perfectly represent the 80s. The MEMPHIS Group was founded in 1980 in Milan by Ettore Sottsass and then followed the Architects / Designer Michele De Lucchi, Matteo Thun, Marco Zanini, Aldo Cibic, Andrea Branzi, Shiro Kuramata, Michael Graves, Peter Shire, Javier Mariscal, Barbara Radice, Martine Bedin, George J. Sowden, Masanori Umeda, Nathalie du Pasquier .... This group dissolved in 1988.