- Creator / Artist / Designer:K.L.
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "K.L."
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Uriela Cologne
- MarK / Label:Yes
- Period:19th century
- Country of Origin:Germany
- Dimensions (H x W x D):42 x 25 x 19 inch
- Weight:25 Kg
- Style:Orientalist / Napoleon III
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Important Orientalist Sculpture (the largest model, 107cm) in Polychrome Terracotta entitled on terrace "The Girl of Sudan", also known as water carrier.
Work from the end of the 19th century, refined, real enamelled copper jewelry.
Monogrammed "K.L.", trademark "URIELA Cologne" "registered" and model number on the back (see images).
Rare and large, we only found one identical 42inch piece, recently sold for € 6880 at Million Associés (French auction house), see photo.
Orientalist and Africanist sculptures were very popular with the bourgeoisie during the Napoleon III period at the end of the 19th century. In the style of Austrian "Goldsheider" terracotta sculptures.