- Cartoonist / Artist / Designer:Hugo Pratt (1927-1995)
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "Hugo Pratt"
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1986
- Country of Origin:Italy
- Dimensions (H x W x D):70 x 70 x 2 cm
- Weight:6 Kg
- Style:Minimalism / abstrait / Modern Art
- Material:Serigraph on Paper
- Belgium Delivery:On Request
- International Delivery:On request
Screenprint / Serigraphy by the Cartoonist HUGO PRATT, taken from a signed 'Tango' portfolio numbered 27/70 framed, dating from 1986.
Good condition (reflections on images because photos difficult to take under glass ...).
Small edition of 70 copies only.
Clean and sober black frame with protective glass.
Dimensions with frame 77X80cm
Hugo Pratt, pen name of Ugo Eugenio Prat, born in Rimini in Italy on June 15, 1927 and died in Pully in Switzerland on August 20, 1995, is an Italian comic book author. His best-known work is Corto Maltese (1967-1991), which has gone far beyond the field of comics. From Pratt's work we can retain a few key words, inseparable from his life: travels, adventure, erudition, esotericism, mystery, poetry, melancholy. The term “intelligent drawing” is often used to describe his body of work. His sense of contrasts between black and white and his talents as a storyteller have made him one of the greatest masters of the "ninth art" ...