- Creator / Artist / Designer:Hugo Asmussen
- Signature / Monogram:Yes
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Hugo Asmussen
- MarK / Label:Yes
- Period:20th century, 1960 to 1980, mid-century
- Country of Origin:Denmark
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- Weight:1 Kg
- Number of components:2
- Style:Design, Scandinavian
- Materials:Metal, Alpaca ( Maillechort ), Bronze
Set of two rather low tripod candle holders, designed and manufactured by Hugo Asmussen in Denmark in the 1960s.
Very nice set, heavy quality, made in Alpaca (also called Maillechort), qualitative alloy of bronze.
In very good vintage condition, stamped with the manufacturer / designer under the base.