- Issuer / Manufacturer:Helo Leuchten (Germany)
- MarK / Label:Yes
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1920 - 1940
- Country of Origin:Germany
- Dimensions (H x W x D):47cm x 41cm
- Number of components:1
- Style:Art Deco, Bauhaus, Design
- Materials:Metal, Brass, Painted steel
Art Deco / BAUHAUS desk lamp type "Secretary" by HELO LEUCHTEN (Germany) in polished golden brass and green lacquer, circa 1930/1940.
The lampshade and the base are adjustable, mobile joints allow the light to be focused. The original switch is located on the base for easy access.
Electricity has been revised, new outlet, new electric cable braided in black fabric of 2m has been replaced (see photo)
HELO marked on the reverse (see photo).
The lamp is in very good condition and in perfect working order.
Measures: Diameter of the lampshade 41 cm
Base diameter 20cm.