- Creator / Artist / Designer:Guy Lefèvre
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Maison Jansen ( Paris )
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1970s
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W x D):90 x 240 x 50 cm
- Weight:100 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Design / Hollywood Regency / Chinese Modern
- Materials:Brass / Laquered Wood / Marble
Creation of Guy Lefevre (attributed to) for Maison Jansen in Paris, 1970s.
Hollywwod Regency /Chinese Modern style Sideboard, black lacquered wood, brass "chinoiserie" locks and hinges, topped with a Carrara marble and made up of 4 doors, shelves and interior drawers.
In the style of James Mont, Michael Taylor for Baker, Edward Wormley for Dunbar ...
Qualitative Modernist Work.