- Artist / Designer:G.H. LAURENT
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "G.H. LAURENT" on right side (see image)
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1930s
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W x D):26 x 18 x 15 cm
- Weight:0,5 Kg
- Style:Art Deco
- Materials:Earthware / crackle ceramic
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Animal sculpture of a doe and its fawn in white ceramic, " Craquelé " type, Art Deco period, 1930s
By G.H. LAURENT, French sculptor.
An identical model was produced in bronze (see image in appendix) in the 1930s.
In perfect condition.
- This sculpture is illustrated on page 424 of the "Illustrated dictionary of animal sculptors and founders from antiquity to the present day" by Jean Charles Hachet.
- Argus Valentines
- "Art Deco and other figures" by Brian Catley,
- Antique collectors club. "Bronze Animals" by Christopher Payne.
- Antique collectors club. "Art deco sculpture" by Victor Arwas, Academy.