- Artist:Emile Lhernault (Bruxelles)
- Signature:Signed "Emile Lhernault" lower left
- Period:Begin of the 20th Century / ca 1910
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W):38 x 28 cm
- Weight:1 Kg
- Materials:Watercolor on paper
- Belgium Delivery:20€
- France Delivery:30€
- Europe Delivery:50€
- Worldwide Delivery:On request
Marine Watercolour painting by Emile Lhernault, painter of landscapes and genre scenes from Brussels, active in Uccle.
Beautifully constituted, well proportioned, painting locating a loading and unloading scene at the quay of the Albert Canal in Brussels, here a docker and two harnessed draft horses, near the hauling.
Painting well framed (gilt stuccoed frame), watercolour protected under glass.
Signed lower left and annotated by the artist's hand on the back "Quai à Bruxelles".