- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1970
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):71 x 120 x 120 cm
- Weight:30 Kg
- Style:Scandinavian Design - Modernism
- Materials:Plastic-coated cast aluminum, melaminated white wood
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
Round " Tulip " dining table by EERO SAARINEN.
Vintage edition circa 1970 by De Coene in Kortrijk Belgium under license from Knoll (from 1969 to 1972).
Table base in plastic-coated cast aluminium, round top in white laminate wood.
Pure qualitative line, very stable and solid, good condition, some normal wear and tear due to time.
Dimensions: Table: Height 71 cm, top diameter 120 cm.
Timeless, contemporary, the Tulip table was designed in 1956 by the designer Eero Saarinen for Knoll International. Combining elegance and modernity, it seduces interior design enthusiasts and is a must-have of 20th century design.