Brass and copper mirror in Brutalist / Hollywood Regency style, dating from the 1970s.
Created by the Belgian artist DANIEL D'HAESELEER (or DHAESELEER), multiple and rare edition, each piece being unique.
This sculpture represents a pond at sunset, reeds, rushes, water line and setting sun.
In perfect condition
- Creator / Artist / Designer:Daniel D'Haeseleer (Gand 1947 - )
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "Dhaeseleer Daniel"
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1970s
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):60 x 40 x 4 cm
- Weight:5 Kg
- Style:Brutalism / Hollywood Regency
- Materials:Brass / Copper / Mirror
- Worldwide Delivery:On request