- Creator / Artist / Designer:Charles Fereau (1941-....)
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "FEREAU 68"
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1968
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):70 x 50 x 2 cm
- Weight:1 Kg
- Style:Expressionism - Modernism
- Materials:Oil on Canvas
Oil composition, Expressionist painting representing a Still Life ' Fishes '.
Work signed and dated " CH. FEREAU 68 "
In the spirit and date of Expressionism, artistic movement of Bernard Buffet.
Good state of conservation.
Dimensions without frame, original frame.
Charles Fereau was born in Mons in 1941, graduated from the Academy of Mons from 1958 to 1963, Belgian painter follower of Gustave Camus.