CHARLES CATTEAU (1880-1966) for BOCH FRERES KERAMIS, stoneware vase in the form of a ball, animal decoration with pelicans in flight.
Signed underneath "Ch. Catteau" and "D. 1052", mark in hollow "Grès Keramis" and "996" which is the shape of the vase, stamp "Keramis", circa 1925
Nice condition, note a very small chip under the vase (see photo).
- Creator / Artist / Designer:Charles Catteau
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "Ch. Catteau" and "D. 1052"
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Boch frères Keramis (La Louvière, Belgium)
- MarK / Label:"Grès Keramis" and "996"
- Period:20th Century / ca 1925
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):24cm x 22 x 22 cm
- Style:Art Deco
- Materials:Ceramic, Stoneware, Earthenware
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- France Delivery:50€
- Europe Delivery:80€
- Worldwide Delivery:120€