- Creator / Artist / Designer:A. Mirart
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "A. MIRART (Paris)"
- Period:19th Century / about 1870
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W x D):68 x 35 x 22 cm
- Weight:8 Kg
- Style:Romantism / Realism / NapoleonIII
- Materials:Terracotta / Wood
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Large Sculpture of a woman in terracotta with old golden patina, "blackened pear" wooden base.
Signed A. Mirart (Paris) hollow on the back and titled "La Blonde" on the front on the rim of the left breast (see photos).
Romantic Style, Neo-Baroque, dating from the 19th century.
Beautiful original condition.
In the style of Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux or Clodion