- Creator / Artist / Designer:Antonio Lampecco (1932 - 2019)
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1980
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):21 X 22 X 22 cm
- Weight:3 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Design / Modern Art
- Materials:Ceramric Pottery
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Soliflore spherical vase known Art Salon " ball vase " in ceramic by Antonio Lampecco made in the years 1970/80.
Signed "LA" for Antonio Lampecco + Annotations (see photos)
In perfect condition
Antonio Alberto Lampecco (Minucciano, 1932) is a Belgian ceramist. He is known for his roller and round spherical vases, often of blue pigment with small, tight necks. He moved with his family to Maredsous in 1949 where he acquired Belgian nationality, he then opened his own studio in Maredret (Namur, Belgium). He has exhibited in the Netherlands and abroad in important cities such as Florence, Paris and Lisbon. His ceramic works have won gold medals. Some of his works are in the Andenne Ceramics Museum.
Staying in the same period, we can compare his work to certain artists like Jacques and Dani Ruelland.