- Creator / Artist / Designer:Antonio Lampecco (1932 - 2019)
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1980
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):41 x 21 x 21 cm
- Weight:4 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Design / Modern Art
- Materials:Ceramric Pottery
Large roller or shell cylindrical ceramic vase by Antonio Lampecco in the 1970s / 80s.
In perfect condition
Staying in the same period, one can compare his work to certain artists like Jacques and Dani Ruelland.
Antonio Alberto Lampecco (Minucciano, 1932) is a Belgian ceramist. He is known for his round, ball and spherical vases, often of blue pigment with small, tight necks. He moved with his family to Maredsous in 1949 where he acquired Belgian nationality, he then opened his own studio in Maredret (Namur, Belgium). He has exhibited in the Netherlands and abroad in important cities such as Florence, Paris and Lisbon. His ceramic works have won gold medals. Some of his works are in the ceramic museum of Andenne.