- Creator / Artist / Designer:André LAPIERE (Namur 1930 - ? )
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "ALAPIERE 66"
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1966
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):110cm x 130 cm
- Weight:5 Kg
- Style:Modern Abstraction Geometric
- Materials:Oil on canvas
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
ANDRE LAPIERE 1966 'Cascade en Ardennes', Large Monochrome Abstract Painting, oil on canvas
Work signed and dated 'A. Lapière 66 'and entitled 'Cascade en Ardennes', numbered 212 (see photo of the label on the back).
Dimensions: H110cm x L130cm, qualitative silver frame.
The artist's rating is rising!
Another similar Work of the Artist and of the same format available entitled 'Brume Mosane' (it is initially a pair of paintings).
- Represented in the AXE 66 exhibition catalog.
- Acquisition of Cornette de Saint-Cyr Bruxelles Belgium, December 9, 2018 (see image)
Abstract painter from Namur, initiator of the group 'AX 66' with Louis-Marie Londot, Jean-Marie Van Espen, Marcel Warrand, Michel Pirrard, Emile Souply. Both Painter and Art teacher at Saint-Berthuin in Malonne, he exhibited with great names in 20th century Belgian painting (Paul Devaux, Jo Delahaut, René Magritte, Jean Rets ....), we is currently rediscovering it. His name and his works can also be found among many exhibition catalogs on Belgian Abstract Art in the 1960s / 1970s (available for consultation at the Galerie Pignolet on request).
- Catalog "50 years of painting in Wallonia and Brussels 1985" under the patronage of the French Ministry of Culture produced at the initiative of the Cultural Action Center of the French Expression Community (CACEF). This catalog was created produced as part of a traveling exhibition (1969-70): Namur (Maison de la Culture), Tournai (Maison de la Culture), Liège (Musée des Beaux-Arts), (17 / 1- 22/2/70 ) Antwerpen (Museum voor Schone Kunsten), Ostend (Museum of Fine Arts).