Iconic set of 3 table lamps "Dora" by André Cazenave and published by the Maison Disderot in Paris in the second half of the 1960s.
French design, sober and very contemporary at the same time, very similar to the warm atmosphere of Scandinavian countries.
Very nice original condition.
A must have...
- Creator / Artist / Designer:André Cazenave (1928-2003)
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Disderot Paris
- Mark / Label:Yes
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960s
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W x D):25 x 32 x 30 cm
- Weight:2 Kg
- Number of components:3
- Style:Scandinavian Design, Modern Art
- Materials:Polyester / Marble Powder
- Belgium Delivery:50€
- France Delivery:75€
- Europe Delivery:90€
- Worldwide Delivery:150€
André Cazenave (1928 - 2003) is a French designer known for his marble powder coated polyester lamps / light sculptures made around 1965. He created various models of lamps to be placed on the floor, on a piece of furniture or on a table, in the shape of pebbles called "Dora", stones, pyramids, cubes and corals. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use (polyester), the bases are made of aluminium.