- Artist / Designer:A. Allard
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "A. Allard 1920"
- Period:20th Century / 1920
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):120 x 80 x 3 cm
- Weight:2 Kg
- Style:Art Deco / Art Nouveau
- Materials:Oil on Canvas
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Orientalist painting of a naked woman with a scarf.
Restored (cleaning and varnish only), very good condition, large format of 120cm x 80cm.
Oil canvas "naked arabic girl" signed and dated "A. Allard 1920" lower right.
Typical subject of the Roaring Twenties reminiscent of Josephine Baker, Art Nouveau / Art Deco period, recalling the style of painters such as Henry Thomas, Firmin Baes or Jean Gouweloos ...