- Creator / Artist / Designer:Raymond Chevalier
- Signature / Monogram:Signed "RC"
- Issuer / Manufacturer:De Coene
- Period:20th century, 20th century - 1920 to 1940
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):200X300cm
- Weight:20 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Art Deco / Modern Art
Exceptional Art Deco carpet designed by Raymond Chevalier, student of Charles Catteau and then artistic director at Boch Frères Kéramis in La Louvière where he made many decorations of enamelled ceramic vases and sandstone. Known for its deer and gazelle decorations on geometric backgrounds of blue, gold, black, typical purple.
Carpet realized in the years 1930 - 1940 and probably published by the "Workshops of Art of Coene in Kortrijk" (Belgium).
Signed of his monogram RC.
In very good condition, no ripping, no restoration.