- Issuer / Manufacturer:SABINO France
- Period:20th Century / 1920/30
- Country of Origin:France
- Dimensions (H x W ):12 x 10 cm
- Weight:0,4 Kg
- Number of components:1
- Style:Art Deco
- Materials:Opalescent Pressed Glass
- Belgium Delivery:On request
- International Delivery:On request
SABINO FRANCE, animal sculpture representing an elephant, Art Deco style and period in opalescent pressed glass, dating from the 1930s.
In perfect condition.
Secure international shipping possible, transport price on request.
At the beginning of the 1920s, decorative objects in pressed / sandblasted glass (cups, vases, knick-knacks, animal sculptures and figures of women) were created and were very successful. Some of these glassworks will also produce lighting including chandeliers, table lamps, wall lights ... Some artists and companies will benefit from this craze, note René Lalique, Marius Sabino, Jean Gauthier (Ezan ...), Charles Ranc, Verlys , Etling, Petitot, Degué ....