- Artist / Designer:Massimo Papiri
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Mario Sabot
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1980
- Country of Origin:Italy
- Dimensions (H x W x D):45cm x 136cm x 120cm
- Weight:40 Kg
- Style:Modernist / Design
- Materials:Metal Stainless Steel, Laminated wood, Plexiglass
Cocktail Dry Bar coffee table designed by Massimo Papiri, named "Harry's Bar" and published in Italy in the 1970s by the Mario Sabot publishing house (see attached vintage photo).
Black lacquered laminate top including a removable stainless steel ice bucket, a brushed stainless steel belt and a curved plexiglass viewing window showing the inside of the bar.
The table opens by pivot (automated lighting when opening it...) to reveal a bar with bottle compartments, stainless steel tray (both removable) and stainless steel glass shelf.
It is placed on a metal structure with wheels allowing a 360° rotation.
In short... you will have understood that no detail has been forgotten!
Table in perfect condition.
Often wrongly attributed to the Italian designer Willy Rizzo (same publisher Mario Sabot...)