- Period:19th century
- Country of Origin:France (probably)
- Dimensions (H x W x D):53 inch x 30 inch x 30 inch
- Weight:25 Kg
- Style:Louis XV, Napoleon III
- Materials:Bronze / Crystal
- Belgium Delivery:Free
- International Delivery:On request
Large (53 inch) and elegant Louis XV style "cage" chandelier from the Napoleon III period (circa 1880) in gilded bronze and crystal.
Many large plaques and rosettes, 7 daggers and 2 cut and molded crystal balls.
Lighting with 12 light points including 9 sconces and 3 interior lights illuminating a large central dagger.
The chandelier ends with a big and pretty cut crystal ball.
Probably of French origin, the cut crystals probably from the Baccarat crystal works.
In perfect condition, works perfectly.