- Creator / Artist / Designer:Ivar Alenius-Bjork ( 1905 - 1978 )
- Signature / Monogram:Yes
- Issuer / Manufacturer:Ystad Metall
- MarK / Label:Yes
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1930
- Country of Origin:Sweden
- Dimensions (H x W x D):12cm x 22cm x 8cm
- Weight:1 Kg
- Number of components:2
- Style:Scandinavian Design, Art Deco
- Materials:Metal, Brass, Golden bronze
Created in the 1930s by Ivar Ålenius Björk and edited by Ystad Metall (Sweden) in gilded brass, these candlesticks were originally soliflores, a glass tube slipped into the heart of the 2 petals, forming a water reserve to accommodate a flower (see the last picture).
Monogrammed "IAB" and stamped "Ystad Metall Sweden".
In very good state of conservation of origin.