- Creator / Artist / Designer:Etienne Allemeersch ( believed to be by )
- Period:20th Century / Mid Century / 1960 - 1980
- Country of Origin:Belgium
- Dimensions (H x W x D):41cm x 92cm x 115cm
- Weight:80 Kg
- Number of components:2
- Style:design, brutalism
- Materials:metal / brass / mineral
Coffee / Salon Table composed of a plate of ammonite and orthocerium in fossilized marble with rough edges, The stone is covered with a thick layer of epoxy resin (as on the marble shelves tables Knoll Saarinen) making it very resistant to blows and claws.
Patinated brass base called "gun barrel".
Perfect original condition.
The two parts can be dissociated for easier transport.