- Creator - Artist - Designer:Antonio Lampecco (1932 - )
- Signature - Monogram:Signed "LA"
- Marqued - Estampted:Oui
- Period:XXème siècle / 1980
- Price:950 €
- Dimensions (L x l x h):26cm x 30cm
- Weight (kg):4
- Number of components:1
- Style:Design / Art Moderne
- Materials:Sandstone / Ceramic
Big ball vase with small collar
Staying at the same period, we can compare his work to some artists like Jacques and Dani Ruelland.
Antonio Alberto Lampecco (Minucciano, 1932) is a Belgian ceramist. He is known for his round spherical vases. He moved with his family to Maredsous in 1949 where he acquired Belgian nationality, he then opened his own studio in Maredret (Namur, Belgium). He has exhibited in the Netherlands and abroad in important cities such as Florence, Paris and Lisbon. His ceramic works have won gold medals. Some of his works can be found in the Andean ceramics museum.